1. Navigate to a member's profile by either searching for their name or email address in the top search bar, or by selecting Members > Manage > Member List > View profile.
Note that your Members tab will look different based on the package you have. If you have purchased the Retain feature, you will be able to find a tab for it. If you have the Engage package, you will be able to see Promote and Challenges tab.
2. At the top of the member's profile page, there are several tabs:
• Membership This shows the membership status (which is editable from here), package, sign up date, start date and expiry. Underneath this you will be able to see this member's referral code and referral URL. Further down, you can see how many referrals the member has made, and their Par-Q responses.
• Classes: Here you will see a list of the member's recent bookings, as well as future bookings, and the member's attendance record.
• Stats: Here you can see the member's targets and their statistics for their targets.
• Notes: Click this tab on the right-hand side of the profile to see any notes on the member's profile.
3. The bottom side of the profile shows all of the member's details, and other information. It is also here that you can edit the member's details, send them an email, or reset their password.
To change a member's password, you have two choices: 'change' or 'reset'. Clicking on reset will send a password reset email to the member. Clicking on 'change' will allow you to type in a new password for the member, and you can then click 'change' again to save the new password.