Add your staff and define access levels based on what your staff manages.
1. Navigate to Facility > Staff from the side navigation.
2. Click on 'Add Staff'. If you already have staff listed on your account, they will appear as shown above along with your name.
3. Provide the staff's email under the Staff Email box.
4. You can make the staff as administrator by using the toggle. Setting the staff as admin provides full access on Halo. Meaning, they can access all pages and have full editing capabilities.
5. If you'd like to restrict/customize staff permissions, do not click the above toggle.
There are multiple features under staff access and you can choose to control the access for the staff using the multiple options:
Edit: Provides the staff full access to edit your activities on Halo.
View: Staff can view the activities.
Hide: Staff cannot view certain activities/features of the website
Once you go through the list and set the necessary permissions, click on 'Add' button below.
6. Once you provide the details and click on 'Add', an email will be sent to the staff's email account with a link to set up their Halo account.
At any time you can view the staff details by navigating from the Facility page and modify settings/delete staff.