The Halo Fitness App is available for both Android and Apple devices, and lets members of a facility create workouts, join classes and interact with their personal trainers.
Note: Only facilities with a Halo Fitness premium plan will be able to provide access to its members to use the app.
First, the member needs to download the Halo Fitness App on their device from either the Google Play or Apple Store.
To log into the Halo Fitness App,
1. Ensure that you have been added by your facility manager into their Halo Fitness Cloud account.
2. Once your facility manager has onboarded you, you will receive a welcome email with login details.
3. Download the Halo Fitness App.
4. Login using your email id and password you received from your facility on your welcome email.
4. Click on the profile icon on the top left. You can edit your profile picture.
5. You can click on settings to change your language preferences.
6. If your facility manager has the "Train" plan, you will be able to send and receive training plans to and from your trainer.
6. if your facility manager has "Pro" plan, then you will be able to see both 4 and 5.