The Halo Fitness App is available for both Android and Apple devices, and lets your members communicate with their personal trainers. First the member needs to download the App on their device from either the Google Play or Apple Store.
Click on the blue "+" icon in the bottom- middle of your screen. You have different features to choose from.
You can start with anything first.
If you want to add goals, click on Add Goal and follow the steps. Then, save goal.
You would be able to find them under 'My Goals" section on your profile.
You have two options here:
1. create a workout myself -> add an exercise. Choose exercisers from the different filters and save. When you click on save, you will have to provide a name and description for your training plan.
2. View my personalized workouts available _> choose from training plans already on the app -> download
Now if you go under "My Training" on your profile, you will be able to find all your training plans.
3. To start a workout, tap on one of the plans listed and choose Start this plan. The timer starts as soon as you click to start the plan. Tap Pause if you need the timer to stop running
4. When the exercise is complete, you can adjust the targets (reps, sets, kgs) if you have completed more sets or weight than stated in the plan.
5. Tap Log training to go to the next exercise (or tap skip to skip the exercise and go to the next one).
6. Repeat the last two steps until the plan is complete.
7. After the last exercise, a screen will pop up from the trainer asking how you got on. You can leave a message here as feedback for your trainer.
8. The trainer will get notified that you have logged a training and left a message, and can view these from their own Halo Fitness log in.
9. When the trainer replies to the message and likes the workout, you can see this in the App under Activity > View workout. You and trainer can continue chatting here.
10. The app will ask you when your next workout is. You can click on "pick a date" and set your schedule.
You and your trainer can continue chatting here.
Click on Add Class. You will be able to see a list of classes if your facility manager has added any.You can sign up for it by following the steps.
Once you have signed up for classes, you would be able to find them under 'My Classes" section on your profile.
Click on Add Stats. Choose a date. For statistic, click the drop down menu. For example, if you want to record weight on a particular date, choose the date and choose weight from the drop down. Move your finger along the lines to adjust weight. Then click on Add Stat.
Once you have recorded your stats, you would be able to find them under 'My Stats" section on your profile.
Request a Plan:
To request a plan, your facility manager must have the "Train" plan.
Click on the grey circle icon on the bottom left of your screen. Click on request plan. Choose your category and fill in the required details. Then, click on send. It will be notified to your trainer.