This feature provides exercisers a unique interval training workout experience on Life Fitness Treadmills with Discover SE3 HD console. A facility manager can enable this feature from Halo.Fitness.
- Intuitive interaction and large on-screen buttons that make it easy for exercisers to change the speed and incline and benefit from high-intensity interval training and lower intensity intervals.
- Speed and Incline customization for fitness facilities to create specific individual workouts or group treadmill workouts.
Enabling Performance Run View on Your Consoles
1. Log in to Halo.Fitness and navigate to the "Equipment Settings" tab on the main menu.
2. Select console type as "Discover SE3 HD" using the drop down. Then, select equipment type as "Treadmills" from the list.
3. Select "Performance Run".
4. Select "Enable".
5. You have two options to choose from for layout settings. Choose a layout of 6 or 10 buttons for incline (on the left) and speed (on the right).
6. Edit any values, if desired.
7. Select "Choose Equipment".
7. Select the treadmill you would like to activate Performance Run View on and select "Publish".
Exercisers will now be able enjoy this feature on treadmills in your facility with the Discover SE3 HD console.
To learn more about how the Performance Run View feature will look on your console, refer: Performance Run View- On Console Experience