Custom Workouts lets you publish customized workouts to your equipment category selected. To add a custom workout,
1. Navigate to "Equipment Settings on the home tab and "Select Console" from the drop down. Then "Select Equipment".
2. Then navigate to the "Custom Workouts" tab and click on "+ Add Custom Workout".
3. You can name your workout or keep the default name.
Then, give a Button Name.
4. Click on the "+ Choose Workout" box.
You can select different kinds of workouts from the options that are listed.
Or you have the option to edit a workout listed. Click on the edit icon.
Make changes as required and click "save".
5. Then you will be at the previous page again. Click on "Select".
You will be able to see the workout you created.
You can add more workouts by following the same steps.
6. Once done, click on "Publish"
Your workout will be pushed to the console of the specific equipment where your exerciser will be able to see it on the Attract Screen (home screen) and start the workout.