1. Once you have created your Halo account, log-in and select Download Software under the SOFTWARE tab.
For more information on creating a Halo account, click here: Signing up on Halo.Fitness
You can auto update your software by following instructions on Auto Updates For Connected Equipment
2. Find the image of your console SKU and select Download.
3. Locate the downloaded ZIP file and add the contents to a blank USB flash drive.
Note: USB flash drive must have at least 2 GB of free space.
Check the USB flash drive to verify that 6 files that have been extracted.
4. Once you have downloaded the software on your USB flash drive, you will have to update each piece of equipment individually.
Go to the fitness equipment on your facility floor. Navigate to the appropriate screen based on your console type. Insert the USB drive into the USB connector on the front accessory panel and WAIT for 2 minutes.
On the Discover SE3, SE3HD, ST or Cybex 70T console, you need to be on the Home Attract Screen
Insert the USB drive into the USB connector on the front accessory panel and WAIT for 2 minutes.
Files will begin to be copied automatically.
IMPORTANT: Do not remove the USB flash drive while files are copying.
5. All files will be uploaded to the console. A progress bar shows the status of the files being copied. This may take several minutes.
Note: The entire process will take 10 – 15 minutes.
6. When all components are successfully installed, the console will restart automatically.
IMPORTANT: Remove the USB flash drive while the console is restarting. If you leave the flash drive in while the console is restarting, you may have to restart the entire update process!\