For exercisers on-boarded on Halo Fitness Cloud prior to v2.0 release, all exercisers will now be required to set up a new password as we are enhancing security across all our platforms.
The merge email is sent to exercisers if the exerciser meets one or more of the following:
1. Exerciser was on-boarded before the v2.0 release
2. Exerciser currently has an LFconnect App account that is associated with the same email address as their Halo Fitness App account
3. Exerciser currently has a Retain account that is associated with the same email address as their Halo Fitness App account.
Once the exerciser receives the email, they will need to click on 'Merge My Accounts' and then proceed to setting up a password with the new criteria.
If the exerciser has more than one Halo Fitness Cloud compatible accounts, merging their accounts will enable them to sync all their exerciser information into one profile.
What's my advantage?
- I do not need to have separate login credentials for each of my accounts.
- It is easy to access multiple accounts
- You will receive notification emails from a single system
- All your workout data will be available on all accounts.