Keeping your equipment connected has several benefits including receiving usage statistics, alerts and notifications, pushing settings onto your consoles being remote and more.
When you are signed up on Halo and have your equipment added onto your facility, you will be able to find the equipment connectivity status across multiple pages.
Your equipment will reflect either one of the following statuses:
- Connected: When your equipment shows 'Connected' status, it means that it has been online in the past three days and no errors have been recorded. It also means that you have nothing to worry about!
- Idle: Idle status is available for only Self Powered equipment. If your equipment is in sleep mode, then you'd see the status reflecting as 'Idle'. Once you start a workout, it will reflect 'Connected' status again.
- Not Connected: If your equipment shows 'Not Connected' it could be two of the following reasons:
- Your equipment has not been in use for over 10 days.
- Your equipment produced an error.
You can bring back your 'Not Connected' equipment to 'Connected' by following the troubleshooting steps listed on: