You can customize Entertainment settings via Halo for your consoles. Please note that the Entertainment features are available only for Discover SE3, Discover SE3 HD, Discover ST, Discover SE and Cybex 70T consoles.
1. To publish Internet settings, navigate to Equipment Settings > Select Console type > Entertainment > Internet
2. Choose the permission level for your users from the below options:
- Internet Access: Gives you the option to restrict browsing permissions to your users.
- Internet Access Sign In: Check this box if you want to restrict internet access to users signed into consoles.
- Google Safe Search: Check this box if you want to filter out any inappropriate content from showing up on the web search.
3. To add any specific website links, click on + Add Website Shortcut to add your urls
4. Finally, click on the blue Publish button at the bottom of your screen
5. You should be able to find the links you added on your consoles