Please note the following updates to the Halo Fitness Cloud, available for all facilities with the Train package.
- Workout and Exercise Notes
With this update members are able to benefit from the introduction of Workout and Exercise Notes**, available on facility level workouts and Trainer workouts.
* Customise individual exercises with specific guidance on form, technique and execution.
* Transform your workouts into Circuits, 'Rounds for Time' and more by adding context in an overarching Workout Note together with a Contexual workout name.
* Use Notes to convert a list of exercises into a group, super-set or giant set by adding guidance notes on the workout and on the applicable exercises.
Workout Notes are added at the first stage of the Workout Builder. Navigate to Training > Programs and when Editing, you'll see the new section to "Add Notes".
Use the "Clear" trash can to quickly remove the note. Changes will only be saved when the workout is Saved.
Whilst viewing/editing a workout, you'll notice each exercise now presents a short preview of any Notes added to that exercise...
...and editing the exercise* will show the full note where it can be edited or deleted.
New notes or changes to existing notes will be saved only when the Workout is saved.
*The ability to edit notes will be available to any staff that can already edit workouts.
**Members will need to download the latest version of the App for Notes to be visible to them.
- Exercise filter for "Other" Equipment
When filtering for exercises in the library, staff can now choose "Other" within the equipment category. Use this option to search for exercises that dont have their own dedicated equipment filter, such as Bosu, Battle ropes, Plyo box and many more!
Operators with an Admin account will also have the option to use "other" within the Equipment category when creating new or editing existing exercises in Training > Programs > Manage Exercises.