We have an exciting new software update to share with you! The update gives our digital consoles a refreshed interface familiar to modern streaming services and enables a growing library of content for our SE3, SEHD, 70T and ST consoles.
- New workout selection layout including new imagery, workout promotion, and access to device connectivity.
- Ability to connect Bluetooth devices before a workout
- Larger home screen buttons for Log-In and Workout Setup to get exercisers up and running quickly
- Fixed calorie calculation for exercisers using LF Connect Mobile App for workout data tracking
- Powermill quick start workouts will now go up to 25 levels instead of a max of 20
- Display a friendly message when we intentionally restart the console at the end of workout.
- New option to reboot the consoles nightly to reduce reboot risk during daily use. This option is available in the system option and is disabled by default.
- Address a condition on Madmen-enabled consoles where a memory buildup causes a reboot.
- PLEASE NOTE: The method to access system options has been changed. System Options are now invoked from the Language Screen by tapping at the bottom left and right (tap, tap, tap)
Removal of Studio App:
Life Fitness and Studio have mutually agreed to end our partnership. This was a partnership for US facilities only. For those facilities who have exerciser who enjoyed the Studio experience, we recommend our Interactive Terrains and Run and Ride Social for treadmills and bikes. We are always looking to bring additional content and partnerships to console experience.
Article is closed for comments.