Introducing On Demand Filters
Finding On Demand videos has been limited to simply scrolling within a chosen category but now we have introduced not only swift navigation between categories but also the ability to filter and sort videos within your chosen category.
Easy Category Swiping
All categories will appear as a swipeable and selectable categories at the top of the on demand screen. There is also the addition of a new category called ‘All’. As it sounds this will simply list all the videos available to the member.
Filtering and Sorting
Within a category there will now be the filters icon in the top right hand corner. Selecting this will produce the following options (users can search by a single or combinations):
- Keyword (searches the video title and description)
- Difficulty - Easy, Intermediate and/or Hard
- Duration (minutes) - 0-20, 20-40 and/or 40+
There is now the option to sort the search results. Four sorting options are available:
- Most Recent (default sorting)
- Most Viewed
- Most Liked
- Most Commented
Pressing search then applies the search and sort criteria to the chosen category. The filter and sorting function can also be applied to the category of ‘All’.
Failed Login Helper
When trying to login and the credentials fail the user is presented with the failed login popup confirming that either the username, password or both were incorrect. To help users resolve their login woes there is a new Help button on the failed login popup.
This will present to the user 4 steps to help them resolve the issue.
- The members profile now includes a ‘Contact Club’ button which will on tapping open up the default email app and create a draft email with the clubs default email address entered in the “to” field.
- Improved offline notification for the user to acknowledge (image below)
Article is closed for comments.